Sunday, September 13, 2015

Thirty Days Hath September... Fourteen Until Classics Week!

Belated happy September! Willow and I have had this blog for two months now, can you imagine? This month, we're kicking off a new soon-to-be tradition for the Archives: the last week of every month will be a themed week, with lots of posts (even if we haven't posted in a while), all about a special theme!
Stack of beautiful old books tied with twine with a small alarm clock

This month, our Theme Week will be Classics Week! I'm super excited about our new content: Willow and I are planning themes all the way until February! I'll be rereading and reviewing some of my favorite books and series: Little House Books, Anne of Green Gables, Emily of New Moon, and Little Women. In addition, my all-time favorite series (Harry Potter, of course) will get some news and fangirling. I've also recently acquired.

In other news, I sincerely apologize for my absence from the Archives for the last three weeks or so, I've got lots of work but will definitely be trying to get back to the blog more, especially with Classics Week coming up! Plus I might be writing some essays, stories, or NaNo projects soon....

Anyone have suggestions for more things for classics week? Any classics I should read? Comment! Our quote contest is also still open, tell us who should win (coughcoughmecoughcough)! :-) 

Happy reading,
~Citali

3 comments:

  1. Suggestion from me is that you read the Narnia series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Indigo! That's a really good suggestion! I actually own a beautiful copy of the series I've barely read, and Classics Week would be an awesome time to really read it! Maybe even some movies if I have time? Adding it to my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete