Sunday, July 12, 2015

Introductions

Hi! This is our first post on this new blog! Here we're going to be talking about everything, but mostly books, movies, and fandoms, since that's what we're into. 




I'm Citali, one half of The Fangirl Archives, and I'm super excited to be starting this blog with my best friend! I love The Lunar Chronicles, Wings of Fire, The Selection, Ender's Game, Artemis Fowl, Ecotopia... and a lot of fandoms you've heard of too, like Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. :-) You could say I'm more on the obscure interests side, or the diverse interests side. I'm into sci-fi, nonfiction, fairy tale remixes, and a sprinkling of historical, so you'll be getting anything and everything from this blogger. I do a little bit of creative writing at Camp NaNoWriMo, so you'll get some updates on that too. Wow, I'm really bad at introductions... well, hopefully you guys will get to know me better (and realize that I don't usually change subject this crazily most of the time) as we keep blogging!

Hello, wonderful readers. I'm Willow, the other half of the Archives. Before I say anything else, you guys should probably know that I'm just as bad (quite possibly worse) at introductions as Citali. The two of us are going to be blogging about books, movies, and fandoms, as Citali mentioned earlier, but we're also going to post reviews, recommendations, trivia, and more! Unlike Citali, I'm probably going to be focusing more on the fantasy side of things. Um... let's see... what else do you put in an introduction? I can't think of anything else to say, so until our next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment