Monday, December 28, 2015

"My Mind is Blown, I Bet Yours is Too, Well, I Guess This is Doctor Who"

Okay, so you guys probably know that I'm (Willow here, hi!) the Archives' resident Whovian. I've been itching to watch Series 9 (more Twelve! more Clara! I  have a MIGHTY NEED!), but, unfortunately, I don't have cable. This is a S9 spoilers-free post, so don't worry about that.

Anyhoo, I recently discovered the wonder that is Chameleon Circuit. It's a band that writes primarily Doctor Who-themed songs, and they are all FANTASTIC! (Thanks, Nine.) While the band is on hiatus right now, it's got two albums out already: Chameleon Circuit and Still Got Legs. Their songs are all wonderful, and they give me all the FEELINGS. My personal favorites are "The Big Bang Two", "The Doctor is Dying", and "Exterminate Regenerate."

A lot of you guys probably know all this already, but for those of you who don't, here's a little fandom news for you.

Chameleon Circuit's music is on YouTube, so go check it out if you haven't already!

~Willow
P.S. DOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment